Recommended Local Lenders in Cleveland Area?

Recommended Local Lenders in Cleveland Area?

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 37 votes

Hi All,

Can anyone refer a local long-term lender for the Cleveland area? The criteria I am looking for is as follows:

1-4 units
Asset value or ARV = $100,000 or less
Loan at 80% LTV, so $80,000 or less (could do 75% LTV)
30 year fixed, IO available (can discuss) 
Rentals, ideally fully occupied at refinance
No seasoning required
Open to portfolio loans

I am covered on the higher end of this ($100,000+) but need help on the smaller end. We can discuss requirements and limitations. 

Thank you! 

0Reply
19 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2020 · 280 posts · 365 votes
    6y

    @Michael Reilman I have a guy would be worth talking to. I'm pretty certain he can help. His name is Greg. I will make an email introduction for you if you like.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
    6y

    A lot of lenders have minimum loans of 60k (80k purchase) so always be up front with what your low end is. I see a lot of new investors looking at these 50-80k properties and those are much harder to find lenders for than even the 80-100k range. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Cleveland OH · Member since 2015 · 213 posts · 275 votes
    6y

    I would try Dollar Bank    Ron McNulty in commercial loans   

    Feel free to private message me for his direct line.

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 37 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Erin Dorsey Robinson:

    @Michael Reilman I have a guy would be worth talking to. I'm pretty certain he can help. His name is Greg. I will make an email introduction for you if you like.

     PM sent, thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2019 · 67 posts · 37 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Michelle Fenn:

    I would try Dollar Bank    Ron McNulty in commercial loans   

    Feel free to private message me for his direct line.

    PM sent, thank you

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 172 posts · 122 votes
    6y

    I too am looking for a lender with similar criteria as @Michael Reilman. 

    1-4 units
    Asset value or ARV = $100,000 or less
    Loan at 80% LTV, so $80,000 or less (could do 75% LTV)
    30 year fixed
    Rentals, ideally fully occupied at refinance
    No seasoning required
    Portfolio loan

  • Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    Can I have the recommendation too? I have a 5 plex that is cheap , around 250K, but need commercial loans. Thanks

  • MD · Member since 2018 · 71 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    I would also like some local lenders if anyone has good recommendations. Specifically looking for multi-family units in b/c neighborhoods. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.