bank recommendations for mortgage, cash out ref, renovations

bank recommendations for mortgage, cash out ref, renovations

Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2017 · 28 posts · 36 votes

planning to visit cleveland end of june. would love to get recs on which banks to meet with! recs appreciated! preferably a bank that you've worked with and not just heard of :)

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2017 · 24 posts · 9 votes
    7y

    Hey Henry,

    I'll send you a DM. I've done 5 loans with one company here in the last 2 years.

  • Keyonte SummersPro Member
    Harper Woods, MI · Member since 2017 · 384 posts · 311 votes
    7y

    @Henry Wang ive worked with Huntington bank for primary and investment properties . I have a go to broker if you want her contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.