Does anyone know of a reliable carpet company in CLE?

Does anyone know of a reliable carpet company in CLE?

Investor 路 Lakewood, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 158 posts 路 49 votes

I am redoing the third floor of my house and will turn it to a rental eventually.

I tried using Home Depot but the customer service is terrible.

Does anyone know a reliable local carpet company that does good work and good value in terms of price.

0Reply
21 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker 路 Northeast PA 路 Member since 2017 路 2k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
7y

If it's going to be a rental, are you really SURE you want to put down carpeting at all?  Let the tenant put down their own throw rugs over your nice plank vinyl.

See this reply in the discussion

17 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker 路 Northeast PA 路 Member since 2017 路 2k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    7y

    If it's going to be a rental, are you really SURE you want to put down carpeting at all?  Let the tenant put down their own throw rugs over your nice plank vinyl.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 NC 路 Member since 2018 路 776 posts 路 776 votes
    7y

    If you switch to carpet, you sure will give those installers a lot of business. It will be like routine work. 

  • Architect 路 San Francisco, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 89 posts 路 41 votes
    7y

    I have a great guy! PM me

  • Investor 路 Lakewood, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 158 posts 路 49 votes
    7y

    Soooo right now there is carpet in it but it鈥檚 a low quality weird thin green carpet. I would need to either carpet it or put down laminate flooring. I was hoping the carpet would eliminate noise to the second floor. I also just painted and would need tear up the baseboards to install laminate. The first two floors are carpet so I feel like the third floor having laminate might be strange. 

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 359 posts 路 295 votes
    7y

    @Mitchell Litam I get it from home depot because they have free installation, but since youre having bad service with them maybe you can try lowes or there is a riterug a lot of people have recommended to me in strongsville but ive not needed to use them yet. ps, nice to meet a fellow clevelander 馃檪

  • Member since 2019 路 1 post 路 0 votes
    7y

    I have a great carpet installer in Cleveland. He does a ton of properties for me. Not sure how to connect you though.

  • Investor 路 Lakewood, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 158 posts 路 49 votes
    7y

    @Account Closed Can you DM me his name and number?

  • Member since 2019 路 8 posts 路 0 votes
    7y

    I am also interested in having this person's contact information. I may need to replace some carpet in the near future.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 359 posts 路 295 votes
    7y

    @Mitchell Litam Some of them are terrible but I use the one in Brunswick or Strongsville and they are way better than when I use to go to the Cleveland Heights or Mayfield Hts one.

  • Contractor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 116 posts 路 50 votes
    7y

    Ive got a guy who does great work, for an amazing price and even vacuums up after job is complete.  PM me for contact info. 

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 24 posts 路 9 votes
    7y

    Hey Mitch - Not sure if you remember but I'm pretty sure I bought a Saab from you many years ago! 

    Pumped to see you got into real estate. Let's get together sometime and chat!

  • Investor 路 Akron, OH 路 Member since 2017 路 8 posts 路 2 votes
    7y

    Next Step Flooring. I'm not sure if they go to Cleveland or not but it's worth asking. Dave Mallardi is an upstanding guy!

  • Flipper/Rehabber 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2014 路 173 posts 路 121 votes
    7y

    Mitchell do you have a lot of properties in Lakewood? Or just this one.

    I do a lot of business in Lakewood I normally keep my contractors close to my pocket but the guys I found actually were mentioned on BP in the past.

    Marshall at carpet warehouse direct on Brookpark road. They blow HD away. I used to buy carpet and have someone that was cheap on labor put it in..... these guys blow it out of the water on work and price as long as your a little flexible on exact material.

    If your find someone better - let me know!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 30k+ posts 路 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mitchell Litam:

    I am redoing the third floor of my house and will turn it to a rental eventually.

    I tried using Home Depot but the customer service is terrible.

    Does anyone know a reliable local carpet company that does good work and good value in terms of price.

     We use Carpet Warehouse on Brookpark Rd in Parma. Good guys over there. I've done a lot of business with them via carpet and selling several assets for the owner of the Carpet biz.

  • Investor 路 Lakewood, OH 路 Member since 2016 路 158 posts 路 49 votes
    7y

    @Michael Forbes Of course I remember you! Ive always thought about being in real estate which is the problem, too much thought so i just jumped right in!! (After careful research and planning of course)

    @Victor Vella I wish I had more properties in Lakewood. I only have one in Lakewood and just closed in one west of 117th in Cleveland.  Thats two votes from you and @James Wise for carpet direct so I will have to check them out. Do they not install it? Where would you find the laborers?

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 30k+ posts 路 20k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Mitchell Litam:

    @Michael Forbes Of course I remember you! Ive always thought about being in real estate which is the problem, too much thought so i just jumped right in!! (After careful research and planning of course)

    @Victor Vella I wish I had more properties in Lakewood. I only have one in Lakewood and just closed in one west of 117th in Cleveland.  Thats two votes from you and @James Wise for carpet direct so I will have to check them out. Do they not install it? Where would you find the laborers?

     They install.

  • Rental Property Investor 路 Cleveland, OH 路 Member since 2019 路 51 posts 路 19 votes
    7y

    @Mitchell Litam

    I use carpet capitol on superior . Good prices for rentals

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.