Looking for a Property Manager in Birdtown Lakewood

Looking for a Property Manager in Birdtown Lakewood

Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Good Afternoon,

I am in contract on on multi-use property in Lakewood (Birdtown, Birdsnest, Madison) I have some questions for a property manager. I am looking for a person/company that is property management driven rather than a secondary business to their agency or other investing practices. I need a person who has a very strong knowledge of this specific part of town.

Any and all recommendations are appreciated.

CT

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • David TerbeekPro Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 260 posts · 162 votes
    9y

    Chris- What questions could I answer for you?  

  • Real Estate Professional · Lakewood, OH · Member since 2015 · 47 posts · 19 votes
    9y

    Hey Chris, I live two blocks from Birdtown and my brokerage has $30 mil in its property management portfolio. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.