Recommendations for local portfolio lenders in Cleveland?

Recommendations for local portfolio lenders in Cleveland?

Real Estate Agent · Willoughby, OH · Member since 2014 · 560 posts · 690 votes

Good afternoon everyone,

Does anyone have any good recommendations for lenders in the area that keep their loans in house? I have been researching credit unions and other small banks out here on the far east side but I cannot seem to find what I am looking for. Initially, I will be applying for an FHA on a 3 or 4 unit, which any most any lender could do, but later I would like to get into commercial and possibly even blanket loans to cover multiple properties. I would like to keep everything in one spot so starting out with a good lender that I would want to use in the future would be great. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

0Reply
7 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • David TerbeekPro Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 260 posts · 162 votes
    9y

    Jeff-  I would check with The North Coast Commercial Group, (NCCG).  I've head them talk specifically about blanket loans over small properties.  PM me if you would like their contact info.

  • Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @David Terbeek, have you found that NCCG can move quickly on investment loans? Thanks!

  • David TerbeekPro Member
    Property Manager · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 260 posts · 162 votes
    7y

    I have heard some good things on Bigger Pockets and have worked wtih some clients that they have financed but, unfortunately, I can't speak to their timelines.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.