References for Triad talent? (Realtor, attorney, prop mgr, GC)

References for Triad talent? (Realtor, attorney, prop mgr, GC)

Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 8 votes

Hi everyone!

I'm new to the Triad area and I'm looking to start investing in the Winston-Salem and Greensboro area. I'm looking for references to assemble a great team. Specifically, I'm looking for a realtor, attorney, property manager, and a GC, but if you know any other great people I'd love to hear.

If you'd ever like to meet up, feel free to shoot me a message!

Thanks, 

Matt

1Reply
29 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    Hi Matthew, I’m a local REALTOR in Greensboro, I would love to help you  with your Real Estate needs. 

  • Investor · Greensboro NC · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    Mathew,

    Also in the Greensboro area looking to partner. What are your goals/ preferred strategy?

  • Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    @Cody Thomas I'm looking to acquire and rehab distressed properties and utilize the BRRRR method to set it up as a rental. However, I'm new to the game and I'm open to ideas and partnering.

    If you think we might be a good fit, feel free to PM me!

  • Rental Property Investor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2019 · 99 posts · 63 votes
    7y

    Just to throw my hat in the ring- I am new to the Greensboro area as well and new to real estate investing. I have a similar goal of employing the BRRRR method to distressed properties. If any of you are interested in meeting up or partnering, please message me and let me know!

  • Realtor · Greensboro, NC · Member since 2015 · 85 posts · 23 votes
    7y

    @Cody Thomas @Nathan Faucett let me know if I can help you guys out as well. 

  • Andy BrohardPro Member
    Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2017 · 78 posts · 82 votes
    7y

    I've got a couple properties in Greensboro and can give you some recos. Shoot me a PM. Always looking for good partners too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.