Looking for real-estate pros in Greensboro for rehab help

Looking for real-estate pros in Greensboro for rehab help

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi, I'm looking to talk with an investor-friendly realtor regarding an SFR rehab in Greensboro, NC. I'd like to get their advice on the best repairs to move forward with based on the potential rental income for the area. Also, looking for recommendations for a residential general contractor and property manager in the area.

1Reply
12 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper · Reidsville, NC · Member since 2017 · 7 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    I'm not a realtor, but maybe I can help. I live in the next county over. I lived and worked in Greensboro for many years. I know Greensboro is a hot market right now. If it is in a good location you will need to offer asking. A good general contractor is going to be hard to find. If you find one he is going to be busy. Please feel free to ask any other questions.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.