Rent by owner website or contact in Charlotte

Rent by owner website or contact in Charlotte

Member since 2021 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello everyone, I recently moved to the US from France and I am moving to Charlotte after the summer. I have some rentals in France and I am super excited to start investing over here! So happy to join the BP community as I feel like a real estate rookie in the US market :)
For now, I am currently looking for a place to rent in Charlotte. Anyone knows a good website to rent appartments/houses throught owners and not agencies? This is super popular in France but I am struggling to find that in Charlotte. And if any of you is looking for the perfect tenant for your investments in Charlotte, I am here!

0Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 5 votes
5y

Try Facebook marketplace and the Nextdoor app. Lots of landlords post their houses for rent on these sites here. If you're interested, I own a small airbnb in one of Charlotte's most popular neighborhoods. Lots of our guests use the space for 1-3 days while they scout out Charlotte for a place to buy or rent.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    Try Facebook marketplace and the Nextdoor app. Lots of landlords post their houses for rent on these sites here. If you're interested, I own a small airbnb in one of Charlotte's most popular neighborhoods. Lots of our guests use the space for 1-3 days while they scout out Charlotte for a place to buy or rent.

  • Real Estate Coach · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 399 posts · 341 votes
    5y

    @Julie Milovanovic what does your timeline look like? And are you looking for a room or a full house? One of my properties currently has 2 rooms rented out, but one tenant is leaving Aug 31. Feel free to PM if that’s at all helpful!

  • Levi BennettPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 285 posts · 248 votes
    5y

    @Christian Latimer nailed it with Facebook market and Nextdoor! I would maybe look at "Hotpads.com" or zillow, sometimes homeowners make an account and post rental stuff there (but you'll find the agencies post there too, so just look for that). 

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2017 · 271 posts · 259 votes
    5y

    Welcome to the Queen City Julie. Facebook is likely your best bet. Although I don't see why a management company would not rent to you.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.