Cash out Refi, any banks doing them???

Cash out Refi, any banks doing them???

Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes

I’ve got a friend who’s seeking to cash out refi.  This will be a traditional loan / Fannie Mae cash out refi... 

TIAA, Wells Fargo... no cash out refis as they claim “no liquidity” but I’m betting as rates are so low, it’s not in their best interest to do them.

Anyone know of any banks doing them?

0Reply
37 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris T.Pro Member
Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
5y

@Ryan Copeland - at the time, a lot of places had shutoff cashout refi on investment properties and was better than my normal mortgage broker could get me. It was 3.75% on a 30 year, no points and cash out up to 75% LTV. The appraisal came in higher than expected and we were able to bump back up to the 75% LTV. They have online quoting that doesn't make you jump through all the hoops which is nice as well. (I have no affiliation other than being a customer)

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · San Rafael, CA · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jon S. Hi Jon- I am over the bridge in San Rafael looking to do a cash out refi. Which local banks are offering these? Thanks, Sean

  • Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 713 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Sean Maguire:

    @Jon S. Hi Jon- I am over the bridge in San Rafael looking to do a cash out refi. Which local banks are offering these? Thanks, Sean

    In addition to the great referrals listed above, also nationally... 

    http://Better.com

    https://lowrates.com

    https://loanmonkey.com

    https://www.c2financialcorp.com/home/index.php

  • Rental Property Investor · Massachusetts - New Hampshire · Member since 2017 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    I'm in the process of getting approved for cash out refi on a 3 unit investment property. I was getting frustrated with the local banks so I contacted a local Mortgage Broker in NH. They quoted me 3.625 with one point 70-75% LTV (Can't remember the exaxt LTV). Mortgage Brokers shop multiple lenders.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.