New Investor team looking to grow and connect

New Investor team looking to grow and connect

Small Business Owner/Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 11 votes

Hey Alb/RR area! Thought Id introduce myself to this areas local RE group. I am a small business owner and now RE investor. Beginning with wholesaling and moving forward from there. While new to the field, not new to the area or business and am a go getter and super motivated to begin this new endeavor. Would love to connect with other wholesalers etc and grow this thing, make some partnerships and learn! 

2Reply
18 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Ithaca, NY · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @Sean Kehoe I'm not from NM but glad to see you're on this site. If you're ever looking in NY give me a holler!

  • Rental Property Investor · Albuquerque · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hey Sean, Welcome!!!

    I am definitely looking to connect with wholesalers for good deals. I gravitate towards properties that meet the BRRRR method, but have also dabbled in flips - open to both types. I will connect with you and would love to look at wholesale properties you get in the pipeline.

  • Small Business Owner/Investor · Lehi, UT · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Nick Rutkowski thanks! I am actually interested in that market. ill send you a connect request and we'll talk!

    @Corban Kurz thanks lets talk!

  • Member since 2019 · 1 post · 0 votes
    7y

    I am new to real estate investing and new to Albuquerque but I am looking to get into multi family and represent myself and some potential other investors.  I’d like to connect with others pursuing similar interests.  

    Brian Blum

  • Investor · Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2016 · 221 posts · 152 votes
    7y

    @Brian Blum let me know what questions you have. I'm invested in 82 units in Albuquerque and SW Colorado.

    Jens

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.