I am looking for a 203K licensed general contractor in the Newark

I am looking for a 203K licensed general contractor in the Newark

NJ · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes

I am looking for a 203K licensed general contractor in the Newark NJ area. I plan on buying a fixer-upper and living in the house for a few years; BP community can you recommend a general contractor who has experience working with FHA 203k loan

0Reply
24 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
6y

I used Usman for my 203k in Newark. I can send you his number in  private message

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    6y

    I used Usman for my 203k in Newark. I can send you his number in  private message

  • Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 18 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jonathan Soto:

    I used Usman for my 203k in Newark. I can send you his number in  private message

    Hi Jonathan hope all is well! I'm also in the process of finding my first deal using FHA or 203k can I also have this contractor details? I finally found a lender that have experience with 203k loans.

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    6y

    @Jeiby V. Ill send you the info

  • Investor · Newark, NJ · Member since 2014 · 119 posts · 18 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Jonathan Soto:

    @Jeiby V. Ill send you the info

     Thank you much appreciated 

  • Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    @Jonathan Soto hey could you please recommend me to a general contractor in or near Newark? Thanks

  • Lender · Newark, NJ · Member since 2016 · 695 posts · 252 votes
    5y

    @Piero Principe I sent you a message

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.