indestructible bathroom & kitchen reno, student rent products

indestructible bathroom & kitchen reno, student rent products

New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote

I am curious if anyone has experience with creating bathrooms and kitchens that are indestructible for student rentals.

I am looking for tips for products or thoughts 

If anyone knows of some kind of great material to reduce water damage etc.

0Reply
26 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Architect · Providence, RI · Member since 2018 · 137 posts · 55 votes
    8y

    Use a one-piece fiberglass shower (as appose to a tub or a built-in) they are harder to destroy and leak much less. Definitely, electric stoves too. What kind of water damage are you specifically concerned about?

  • New York City, NY · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 1 vote
    8y

    Minor water damage concerns, Like splash from shower causing rot on bathroom vanity...That is the kind of damage that is already in the building when I bought.. I want to make decisions for reno that will avoid that... probably no vanity would be a wise choice, just floating wallmount sink. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.