Virtual Zoom Meetup for Las Vegas and Henderson?

Virtual Zoom Meetup for Las Vegas and Henderson?

Lender · South Bend, IN · Member since 2015 · 153 posts · 37 votes

Good evening all. I wanted to know if anyone is aware of any virtual zoom meetups occurring for the Henderson and Las Vegas areas? If there is one I would love to attend.

0Reply
24 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 65 votes
    5y

    @Stephen Sokolow I am not aware of any virtual meet ups in the Vegas market but we do have a in person meeting called Real Estate Church. It is the 2nd Sunday of every month at 9am. I’m sure that @Spencer Cornelia and his can give you the details and maybe even set up a virtual tie in since he is a YouTube superstar and tech guru. 

  • Lender · South Bend, IN · Member since 2015 · 153 posts · 37 votes
    5y

    Thank you @Kurt Brauner. I love the name of the meetup. Thank you for the info.

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 9 votes
    4y

    Anyone interested in starting a zoom meet up?

    I just closed on a SFH in Vegas. Looking for more.

    interested in talking to others instead of just my own head. 

    I am more than happy to setup a zoom for us. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.