Looking for a Young Rockstar Las Vegas Realtor to interview

Looking for a Young Rockstar Las Vegas Realtor to interview

West Hollywood, CA · Member since 2016 · 235 posts · 72 votes

Merry Christmas! I'm hoping you can send me some names of top Millennial Realtors for a video interview about the Vegas market as well as advice for home buyers and sellers in 2019. They can be a residential Realtor or a commercial one.

Parameters are: Millennial age (22-37), good on camera, impressive sales numbers and/or accolades, highly ethical with raving reviews, and an engaging personality.

Please message me and names and links. I probably won't check this thread. :)

Have a wonderful New Year! 

-Brad  

0Reply
29 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2018 · 37 posts · 8 votes
    7y

    Try a youtube and facebook video search with those keywords on what your looking for , I find almost anything I want using youtube beside google search.

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y

    My Daughter … PM me and  I will put you in contact..  fits your profile exactly..  if I do say so myself. :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.