I love my job! Who needs some help?

I love my job! Who needs some help?

Investor · La Vista, NE · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hey Everyone! 

As the title says, I love my job, who needs some help?  I have a full time job that affords me the freedom of roughly 3 months off every Winter.  I still receive my salary and have tons of free time. I'm not bragging, just stating my situation and how maybe I can be of help to you.

Usually during this time I am working on one of my own projects with a live in flip or rental, but we just bought an acreage and won't be taking on a project by ourselves this Winter.

That's where you may come in!  I have experience in remodels and would love to find a partner to work with for a few months over the winter possibly.  I'm not just offering myself up for free, unless the right mentor relationship presented itself, but I would love to sit down for coffee with a few people one on one and see if we can start a fruitful relationship.

Just let me know if you have any interest in getting together and see where things lead.  I know this isn't a typical way of doing this, but my philosophy has always been, "you never know until you ask."

Looking forward to hearing from you.

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 27 votes
9y
@Tyson Thomas would love to grab a bite to eat and discuss opportunities to partner on a project this winter, drop me a line if you're interested!
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Hi Tyson.  I'm in La Vista, too.  Out of curiosity, what do you do for work?

  • Investor · La Vista, NE · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    I manage a golf course in Papillion, Papio Greens.

  • Rental Property Investor · Papillion, NE · Member since 2017 · 398 posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    Hi @Tyson Thomas, what are your goals? Are you looking for projects to remodel in which you could possibly gain equity? I live right down the street from Papio Greens and invest in the Midtown Omaha area.

  • Investor · La Vista, NE · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote
    9y

    Hi @Collin Schwartz I have 2 main goals at this time:

    1) Network with like minded investors in the Metro Area to share ideas and best practices with.

    2) Identify key partners where I can leverage some sweat equity for equity share right now and when my own capital is freed up, a partner that I can invest with and split the work.

    #1 is of highest priority to me, #2 will depend solely on the relationship that is built and the deal at hand.

    Thanks for the reply.

  • Real Estate Agent · Omaha, NE · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 27 votes
    9y
    @Tyson Thomas would love to grab a bite to eat and discuss opportunities to partner on a project this winter, drop me a line if you're interested!
  • Omaha, NE · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    8y
    Tyson, I also worked at a golf course in Saint Louis as an assistant superintendent for 10 years. I have rehabbed 3 two families and 2 houses. I did 90% of the work myself. I do plumbing, electrical, basic framing etc. the only things I would contract out were siding, roof, windows, HVAC. I am new to Omaha and am also an agent. I was an agent in St. Louis and transferred my license when we moved in August. I have not seen too much opportunity for a rental, or flip, from what I see listed, but would not mind meeting with you and discussing flipping/rental. I’ll be looking to buy later this fall or winter. Tom
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.