Trying to find Missoula Wholesalers

Trying to find Missoula Wholesalers

Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 242 posts · 177 votes

Does anyone know of any active wholesalers in Missoula that are actively doing marketing of some sort? Guys that are finding off market properties to sell. Or really even wholesalers in any of the major cities around here, like Butte, Helena, Billings, Kalispell. 

0Reply
34 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Bozeman, MT · Member since 2016 · 61 posts · 28 votes
    8y

    @Dave Passey I occasionally have some in/around the bozeman area. You might also get in touch with @Egan Lohman as well as @Chris Davis, they maybe able to help...

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    The guy with the bandit signs around town has some things in Butte and one in Missoula. Not sure if he still has been finding them. I'll try to find his info and PM you. 

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 242 posts · 177 votes
    8y

    @Jeremiah Purdum

    Yeah I think you are talking about Tommy. He is a buddy of mine. He doesn't get too many properties in Missoula but you are right, he does get more in Butte. 

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    Yup Tommy! I enjoyed talking with him. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 10 votes
    8y
    Evening all - can someone connect me with Tommy? I am interested in Butte. Cheers
  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    @Jonny Morris Did you get in touch with Tommy? I can get his info to you offline if you haven't already.

    Also, @Dave Passey Have you seen the yellow hand written signs around Missoula? I haven't called the number yet to see what up there. Those signs are at as nice as Tommy's but they still catch your eye I guess.

  • Rental Property Investor · Bozeman, MT · Member since 2015 · 60 posts · 10 votes
    8y

    @Jeremiah Purdum

    Thanks for checking in Jeremiah! I haven't connected with him yet. I am in Butte on Weds looking at some properties. Would love to chat and see what he has available. 

    Can you shoot me a message with his info please? 

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 242 posts · 177 votes
    8y

    @Jeremiah Purdum I haven't seen those signs. I have been in Dallas for the last couple weeks. We are rolling out a new platform within our company that is keeping me pretty busy right now. Do you have the number for the yellow signs? I would be interested in talking to them. 

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 9 votes
    8y

    I don’t but I’ll try to catch it the next time through town. 

  • Investor · Missoula, MT · Member since 2019 · 100 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    I've been trying to find Wholesalers in Missoula and haven't had any luck.

    I never see yellow signs but I do look for "We Buy Houses" ads online and write them.

    Ive yet to get a response from them though..

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Whats Tommy contact info? Thank you! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.