Looking for Investor friendly realtor in St Louis!

Looking for Investor friendly realtor in St Louis!

Rental Property Investor · Vacaville, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Out of state investor looking to purchase multi-family or a few SFR's in St Louis C class and up neighborhoods, 100k budget...

Looking for someone knowledgeable about St Louis current market, neighborhoods, off market listings etc

1Reply
38 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Columbia, IL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 24 votes
7y

I've got an awesome realtor that specializes in investment property in the city (she is also an investor herself).  Shoot me a PM if you'd like her contact info.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · St Louis · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 7 votes
    7y

    Hey my realtor works with investors and actually has clients out of state as well! Kevin Dodson! We are closing on two properties with him and he’s been great! Pm me for his number or look him up he works for Worth Clark 

  • Jack LuzeckyPro Member
    Property Manager · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2017 · 76 posts · 56 votes
    7y

    I just worked a deal with Kevin Dodson, great agent. @Nathaniel Lofton I also serve the St. Louis area, primarily South St. Louis City and North County. I am also a property manager in case you're in need of any management. Good luck Nathaniel!

  • Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    i have a few class B SFR's for sell (occupied). cash flow machines!

    CAP 12% and UP

    pm for details or email me.

  • Investor · Columbia, IL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 24 votes
    7y

    I've got an awesome realtor that specializes in investment property in the city (she is also an investor herself).  Shoot me a PM if you'd like her contact info.

  • St. Louis, MO · Member since 2018 · 20 posts · 17 votes
    7y

    @Kenton Coffman Could certainly be the connection you need or will be able to point you in the right direction.

  • Member since 2020 · 11 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Im also looking for a investor friendly realtor. I'm looking to spend around 125k on a property to apply the BRRRR method too. I would love to get in contact with some local STL realtors. Cheers!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.