Handyman in Need (55016) Near Lake Phalen

Handyman in Need (55016) Near Lake Phalen

Real Estate Agent · Santa Ana, CA · Member since 2013 · 13 posts · 4 votes

***zip in subject is incorrect, should be 55106.

Hello BP forum! I am buying a duplex near Lake Phalen in Saint Paul and am in need of a reliable, trustworthy handyman that can do a handful of repairs including misc electrical (changing GCFI), misc plumbing and some exterior work such as scraping, priming and painting window trim, etc. 

Does anyone have a good contact? 

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Paul, MN · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Jon Davis

    @Ty Jackson - do you do this kind of work?

  • Investor · Twin cities Minnesota · Member since 2020 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    My company Elevate Construction does! And we do it well! Extremely Sorry for such a late response, I know how much damage 1 whole month can do to a time-line. If you're still in need of assistance, Please feel free to give me a call I'd like to come by & take a look at this project personally as I love the Phalen area and grew up there! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.