NPN borrowers as motivated seller to mail

NPN borrowers as motivated seller to mail

Real Estate Broker · Woodbridge, VA · Member since 2013 · 179 posts · 33 votes

Motivated Seller list in the flip game can be a challenge to determine the quality of who you are mailing to. So I had the idea of just using a pool of NPN 2nds to build a database in a given market.

Am I thinking this through as being a good strategy to mail a "We Buy Houses" mailer to?

Already showing distress.. Could have equity based on the UPB.... Etc

1Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 316 posts · 165 votes
9y

if I had read any of the NDAs Ive signed, I could tell you it would violate it.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 316 posts · 165 votes
    9y

    if I had read any of the NDAs Ive signed, I could tell you it would violate it.  

  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    9y

    I think you'll find most npn 2nd,s have little to no equity.

  • Shawn AckermanPro Member
    Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    @Bret N. don't think it's a bad Idea for lead generation.  Best of luck.

  • Specialist · Maplewood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Dennis Weber:

    if I had read any of the NDAs Ive signed, I could tell you it would violate it.  

     Exactly.  Contacting the homeowners from a tape is a violation 

  • Real Estate Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 316 posts · 165 votes
    9y

    @Nick Hawryluk  is it also a violation of the law?  

  • Specialist · Maplewood, NJ · Member since 2015 · 16 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Yes, I believe that is a CFPB violation.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.