Looking for recommendations of CPA specialized in RE investing

Looking for recommendations of CPA specialized in RE investing

Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Does anyone have any recommendations for CPA who specializes in RE investing, strategy, and planning? I used to do my own book keeping and tax filing. But as my portfolio is expanding, I would like to consult good professionals to leap forward. Thanks.

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Where we are parked · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 178 votes
    7y

    Hi Kevin. I'll send you a PM. We use a guy out of AZ but he is awesome! He only works with RE investors and/or business owners and he really knows his stuff. 

  • Realtor / Attorney · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 388 posts · 265 votes
    7y

    @Eric Black: could you PM me the name, too? I've also been looking for a CPA who knows REI. Thanks!

  • Rental Property Investor · Where we are parked · Member since 2013 · 584 posts · 178 votes
    7y

    @Pamela Sandberg, just sent you a PM.

  • Real Estate Agent · Metro Detroit · Member since 2018 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    Thank you Eric.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.