Kentucky Named a Top 3 Landlord State By BP

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Member since 2021 · 322 posts · 273 votes
    4y

    I believe it, the midwest as a whole is an area that has increasing interest for REI. Louisville is a great area to get your feet wet in I would imagine :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Colton Hahn:

    I believe it, the midwest as a whole is an area that has increasing interest for REI. Louisville is a great area to get your feet wet in I would imagine :)

    Big fan of the midwest! Louisville had 11.1% appreciation in 2020, figure isn't out yet for 2021, but I'm guessing 13.5%, expecting 15%-16% in 22 due to inflation. 

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    4y

    @Rob Bergeron you expect 2022, with rising interest rates, to have greater appreciation than last year? Even with the Fed having printed half of all USD ever (or something like that) last year? You may be right in the end but it's hard for me to see that right now.

  • Real Estate Agent · Louisville, KY · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    @Rob Bergeron you expect 2022, with rising interest rates, to have greater appreciation than last year? Even with the Fed having printed half of all USD ever (or something like that) last year? You may be right in the end but it's hard for me to see that right now.

    100%, we still have scarcity. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.