Any Investors in New York area?

Any Investors in New York area?

Member since 2021 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I'm an up and coming real estate investor in the Long Island area, looking for anyone to connect with who'd like to be involved in the flipping business... 

Any volunteers?? :) 

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · New York City · Member since 2020 · 818 posts · 639 votes
    5y

    Hi @Ryan Prasad - Not familiar with Long Island, but very familiar with the NYC and North NJ. Let me know if you have any questions. 

  • Deer Park, NY · Member since 2016 · 115 posts · 85 votes
    5y

    Hi @Ryan Prasad

    I live on Long Island, and do about 1-2 flips a year. I mostly invest out of state in buy and holds and BRRR's. Feel free to reach out to me. I love to meet fellow investors.

    • Rental Property Investor · NJ CT, Long Distance · Member since 2021 · 37 posts · 20 votes
      5y
      Originally posted by @Sean Toomey:

      Hi @Ryan Prasad

      I live on Long Island, and do about 1-2 flips a year. I mostly invest out of state in buy and holds and BRRR's. Feel free to reach out to me. I love to meet fellow investors.

      Same here. Grew up in NYC, and have been doing realestate in Northern NJ, and CT. Would be happy to chat LI and see if there are opportunities to partner together. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.