What do you think about buying a grow op property ?

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Member since 2019 · 604 posts · 160 votes
    6y

    What is grow up property? Perhaps give some details what you are trying to do. I have been in lending for over 20 years have never heard of this. 

    I know Gerber sells a grow up life insurance policy. 

  • Specialist · Strongsville, OH · Member since 2016 · 303 posts · 217 votes
    6y

    @Oladele Tomide in operation already or turning an available property into a grow op?

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    This property was listed on mls for sale, I went viewing yesterday but when I got there it was a grow op. So I’m asking is it ok to flip a grow op

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Fred Shatzoff so grow op properties are property used for selling marijuana before and government took it from them.

  • Member since 2020 · 24 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Michael Norris buying a grow op, like it’s listed for sale I was thinking of buying it for fix and flip what do you think?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.