Newbie from central NJ in search for fixer upper homes

Newbie from central NJ in search for fixer upper homes

Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Looking to connect with someone in the field of flipping fixer upper homes. Please feel free to contact me directly

0Reply
25 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    What are you looking for exactly? I'm in Burlington County.

  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Diana Muresan thanks but not sure yet. I have your name in case needed

  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @R Weigle looking to get some insight from someone who is In the flipping business to get some feel if it’s for me.

  • Investor · Linden, NJ · Member since 2016 · 84 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    NJ is a tough market right now. Homes that need renovation and are priced right to flip barely last on the market. 

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y
    How do feel about BRRRing in NJ?
    I'm working on getting number 2, after a ten year delay.


    Originally posted by @Claudia Fernandez:

    NJ is a tough market right now. Homes that need renovation and are priced right to flip barely last on the market. 

  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @R Weigle open to any viable option. Maybe we can connect

  • Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Claudia Fernandez any suggestions I.e market?

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @gerard Mamuri Hi, what exactly do you want to know? I am in Somerset but not sure what you need. Thanks

  • Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    ok, I'll be naive, how do you @ someone?

  • Specialist · Delran, NJ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 951 votes
    7y

    @ symbol followed by their name until it pops up and you can click on it. Or use the quote button.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.