Where is the best area to search for a flip?

Where is the best area to search for a flip?

Member since 2019 · 14 posts · 1 vote

I live In a small rural industrial town in southeast texas where the chemical plants are literally bigger than the city in which I live its about an hour south of houston on the coast. The area is up and coming and growing where the Petro chemical industry brings in billions. My question is, would it be wise for me to stay here in a more rural up and coming area or search for properties in a more established area ie. Houston or many of its surrounding suburbs?

I know that there are many factors to consider when asking this question to myself but I am curious to know what others think.

Thank you

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.