Real Estate Agent · Belleville, IL · Member since 2017 · 44 posts · 17 votes
This is what I left as a surprise for my main contractor who will be finishing the bathroom this morning - I use this site frequently, reading posts, and doing my own, but I thought I would share a little bit of humor.
Flipper/Rehabber · Brentwood, NH · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 23 votes
9y
How is that funny? A beautiful animal had its one and only life brutally taken away and is now being mocked in a plastic environment? To those of us that love and respect non-human beings, that's just ignorant and offensive.
That is funny - and in my experience Humor is one of the best things about the lifestyle real estate investing provides - for some reason, sitting behind a desk all day didn't spark my humorous creativity - unfortunately, I can't really post pictures of some of the "finds" i have left in conspicuous places for my contractors ---
Investor · Lake Worth, FL · Member since 2014 · 378 posts · 184 votes
9y
Way to go. Humor makes life fun and we can all use it to further our goals and aspirations. All the best to you Robert. Keep on looking at the lighter side of life.
Rental Property Investor · Western Slope CO · Member since 2016 · 58 posts · 24 votes
9y
HA!! I love this! Thanks for sharing! On one of the BP podcasts yesterday they were talking about humor & getting along with a spouse who is less than eager to participate in Real Estate investing- something like that could certainly lighten the mood even at home!!
Flipper/Rehabber · Brentwood, NH · Member since 2014 · 32 posts · 23 votes
9y
How is that funny? A beautiful animal had its one and only life brutally taken away and is now being mocked in a plastic environment? To those of us that love and respect non-human beings, that's just ignorant and offensive.