San Diego Broker Connecting Investors With Their Next Project

San Diego Broker Connecting Investors With Their Next Project

Josh LandersPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Longmont, CO · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 9 votes

Hello BP Members,

I specialize in working with Residential Real Estate Investors in the North County San Diego market.  If you are a flipper looking for your next project, or buy and hold investor, please message me so I can learn the specifics of your investing business.

I am a licensed Broker based in Carlsbad, and serve the surrounding communities of Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Escondido and others. With competition very tight, I can help you get more deals in escrow. I have access to some off-market opportunities, REO's, as well as traditional MLS deals (where good buys still pop up). I am an experienced agent, and looking to partner with active investors in this market. Thank you!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Oceanside, CA · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hi Josh, I'm interested in talking with you. Thanks, Andy

  • Contractor · Carlsbad, CA · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    I'm looking for sfr, multi family and land deals in your area. Please contact to discuss Regards, Kalen Suter
  • Josh LandersPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Longmont, CO · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Kalen, 

    Shoot me an direct message with your email and tell me a little more about what you're looking for.  Locations, price points, etc.  I will let you up on my buyer's list. 

    Thanks,

    Josh

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.