Best way to locate a fix and flip company

Best way to locate a fix and flip company

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 0 votes

What is the best way to find a fix and flip companies in a market that I am not familiar with?

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Mesa, AZ · Member since 2015 · 149 posts · 52 votes
    10y

    have you tried a google search "we buy houses in Anytown USA," then called?  I haven't needed to do this, but would try it if I was looking in a different town...

    Also, look for investors here on BP.  List the town name in the subject header and body of post.  I personally have keywords set with my town names, and I trust others do, too.  You mention the city/state and should get some hits.  Probably better than google, too!!!

    Cheers

  • Investor · Richmond, BC · Member since 2013 · 316 posts · 133 votes
    10y

    Could you explain what you mean by a fix and flip "company"? Are you looking for a contractor or?

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2015 · 27 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Yes. I'm looking for a contractor that buy houses renovate and sell to retail.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.