Skip to content
Pro Members Get Full Access
Succeed in real estate investing with proven toolkits that have helped thousands of aspiring and existing investors achieve financial freedom.
$0 TODAY
$32.50/month, billed annually after your 7-day trial.
Cancel anytime
Find the right properties and ace your analysis
Market Finder with key investor metrics for all US markets, plus a list of recommended markets.
Deal Finder with investor-focused filters and notifications for new properties
Unlimited access to 9+ rental analysis calculators and rent estimator tools
Off-market deal finding software from Invelo ($638 value)
Supercharge your network
Pro profile badge
Pro exclusive community forums and threads
Build your landlord command center
All-in-one property management software from RentRedi ($240 value)
Portfolio monitoring and accounting from Stessa
Lawyer-approved lease agreement packages for all 50-states ($4,950 value) *annual subscribers only
Shortcut the learning curve
Live Q&A sessions with experts
Webinar replay archive
50% off investing courses ($290 value)
Already a Pro Member? Sign in here
Rehabbing & House Flipping

User Stats

Votes
Sean-Luke Clark
  • Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Votes |
Exploring Nashville's Real Estate Landscape: Let's Talk Rehab Quality and Hotspots

Sean-Luke Clark
  • Wholesaler
  • Nashville, TN
Posted May 23 2024, 12:59

Hello everyone,

Having recently moved here from Memphis, TN, I've been immersing myself in understanding the local market dynamics and am eager to connect with all of you.

I'm particularly interested in discussing is the varying levels of rehab quality we see across different neighborhoods. In Memphis, there were distinct differences depending on the area, and I'm curious to hear your insights on how Nashville compares. What are your experiences with the quality of renovations? You could get away with lower quality finishings more often than not in Memphis. Are there specific standards or common practices that seem to set certain areas apart?

Additionally, I'm keen to know which pockets of Nashville you all consider the hottest right now. Whether it's East Nashville, The Nations, or another burgeoning area, I'd love to get your perspective on where the market is buzzing with activity. Are there neighborhoods you wish wholesalers would focus on more for acquiring deals?

While my main role involves sourcing off-market properties, I want to make it clear that this isn't a sales pitch. My goal is to foster a productive conversation where we can share knowledge and insights to benefit everyone involved in Nashville's real estate scene.

Looking forward to engaging with you all and learning more about this dynamic market!

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Memphis, TN
Replied May 23 2024, 17:48
Quote from @Sean-Luke Clark:

Hello everyone,

Having recently moved here from Memphis, TN, I've been immersing myself in understanding the local market dynamics and am eager to connect with all of you.

I'm particularly interested in discussing is the varying levels of rehab quality we see across different neighborhoods. In Memphis, there were distinct differences depending on the area, and I'm curious to hear your insights on how Nashville compares. What are your experiences with the quality of renovations? You could get away with lower quality finishings more often than not in Memphis. Are there specific standards or common practices that seem to set certain areas apart?

Additionally, I'm keen to know which pockets of Nashville you all consider the hottest right now. Whether it's East Nashville, The Nations, or another burgeoning area, I'd love to get your perspective on where the market is buzzing with activity. Are there neighborhoods you wish wholesalers would focus on more for acquiring deals?

While my main role involves sourcing off-market properties, I want to make it clear that this isn't a sales pitch. My goal is to foster a productive conversation where we can share knowledge and insights to benefit everyone involved in Nashville's real estate scene.

Looking forward to engaging with you all and learning more about this dynamic market!

I hope you get the info your looking for! Nashville is a different beast I am sure!

eXp Realty Logo

User Stats

Votes
Jacob Sherman
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Votes |
Pro Member
  • 12 Penns Trail Suite 138 Newtown, PA 18940
Replied May 23 2024, 17:58

The facebook real estate groups that are state and city specific are an amazing resource to discuss 

Steadily logo
Steadily
|
Sponsored
America’s best-rated landlord insurance nationwide Quotes online in minutes. Single-family, fix n’ flips, short-term rentals, and more. Great prices.