User Stats

Votes
Madhuri Gupta
Votes |
Calling Flipsystem participants

Madhuri Gupta
Posted Feb 27 2024, 08:30

Hi,

I would like to connect with other "students" of Flipsystem. We have paid a lot and need to make the most of each others learnings. Unfortunately, the only way i can think of to do it freely is on Bigger Pockets. Please msg me if you are an FS student and would like to form a community of like minded individuals in the same journey and share your experiences with the process/teams etc. 

User Stats

Votes
Joel Bongco
Professional Services
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Votes |
Professional Services
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • Mililani, HI
Replied Feb 27 2024, 23:49

@Madhuri Gupta - I recommend going to the BiggerPockets Search Icon (Magnifying Glass) and type in "Flipsystem".  You'll see several BP members that are part of the program.  From there, you can DM them. HTHS.   

User Stats

Votes
Antoine Martel
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Miami, FL
Replied Feb 28 2024, 10:56
Quote from @Madhuri Gupta:

Hi,

I would like to connect with other "students" of Flipsystem. We have paid a lot and need to make the most of each others learnings. Unfortunately, the only way i can think of to do it freely is on Bigger Pockets. Please msg me if you are an FS student and would like to form a community of like minded individuals in the same journey and share your experiences with the process/teams etc. 

Hey Madhuri, Antoine here (owner of FlipSystem and MartelTurnkey). Glad to see you are active on BP and continuing your education and learning in addition to the resources provided with FlipSystem. Just wanted to drop a reminder that our team is available by support email as well as the chat in the portal if you ever need anything from us. We also have started hosting events every month in different cities across the country, so keep an eye on your email to see if there is one happening close to you!
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Rahman Sobhan
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • California
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • California
Replied Mar 10 2024, 21:52

I am very interested to know how real is the FlipSystem?  Investing $$$ and not getting all the things that are promised at FlipSystem will completely break me financially.

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |

User Stats

Votes
Amy B.
Votes |
Quote from @Rahman Sobhan:

I am very interested to know how real is the FlipSystem?  Investing $$$ and not getting all the things that are promised at FlipSystem will completely break me financially.

I joined the program. Please reach out to me personally and I would be happy to answer all your questions and tell you about my experience from joining the program.

User Stats

Votes
Sam Kadoo
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Jul 16 2024, 12:15
Quote from @Madhuri Gupta:

Hi,

Happy to connect as well as I have gone through the program. Don't want to publicly post anything here that could be taken the wrong way, but I have my view and opinion of things. 

User Stats

Votes
Nick Lepinski
  • Investor
  • MA/OH
Votes |
  • Investor
  • MA/OH
Replied Jul 25 2024, 08:26

I have had great success with Flipsystem. If anyone is thinking of joining message me and I can go over everything.

They helped me start and get to where I am today.

I see a lot of people complaining about how bad it is. Sure, there are going to be people who fail but if you truly try and make your best effort and do your own due diligence by evaluating these properties, inspection, ARV, etc. and really learning the strategy of both BRRR and turnkey fix and flip, it will work.

You need to build a strong and trustworthy team on the ground.

People nowadays quit the second something gets hard. Joining Flipsystem does not guarantee you will be a successful real estate investor if you just think they are going to hand you everything and you do little work. YOU NEED TO PUT IN WORK!

You will need to be spending 2-3 hours per day on the business in the beginning.

Real Estate is not easy and if it was, everyone would be a successful investor and you wouldn't want it. The fact that it is hard is why you want it, that means it's valuable. If you are able to succeed at this, you could make a lot of money in 10-12 after holding these properties.

The formula is simple. Learn the basics of financials in RE, build a strong team on the ground, understand the ins and outs of RE and what market your in, understand how to actually flip the home and what strategy you are doing (Highly recommend the BRRR) as holding homes is where the money is made.

REAL ESTATE IS NOT EASY!!! But is WORTH it if you can do the correct things and really learn how this works.