In need of a contractor in central florida (brevard county)

In need of a contractor in central florida (brevard county)

Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 10 votes

Hello everyone, I know this is a long shot but I am looking for an investment friendly contractor to help me rehab a duplex I just purchased. Would appreciate any leads or recommendations on how to find one. Thanks!

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Merritt Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    @Cindy Joseph - I'm going to recommend that you provide more specific information as that may help. For example, where in Brevard is this duplex. Since you're new to the area, you might not be aware that Brevard is about 70 miles tall. A good contractor living in Mims might not be interested in a project in Grant. Also, what level rehab are you talking? 

  • Member since 2022 · 67 posts · 10 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Tchaka Owen:

    @Cindy Joseph - I'm going to recommend that you provide more specific information as that may help. For example, where in Brevard is this duplex. Since you're new to the area, you might not be aware that Brevard is about 70 miles tall. A good contractor living in Mims might not be interested in a project in Grant. Also, what level rehab are you talking? 


    thanks for replying! It’s in Indiatlantic. Was hoping to replace a flat roof with soffits and fascia, new gutters. While the roof is off, would like replace any easily accessible cloth wrapped wires. Would also like to run wires for ceiling mounted can lights and add kitchen hood and bathroom exhausts.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.