Looking for Handyman or Carpenter in Kansas City, MO

Looking for Handyman or Carpenter in Kansas City, MO

Rental Property Investor · Northern Colorado · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 55 votes

Hey, everyone! TGIF!

I purchased my first out-of-state property in KC, MO not long ago, and I'm looking for a handyperson or a carpenter to help rebuild a couple of small decks/patios at the property, and maybe a couple of other small things.

If someone has a referral, please let me know.

Thanks!

Brad

1Reply
39 views

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 78 posts · 24 votes
3y

Absolutely! I manage rental property and use Eric Clay all the time. Very dependable and reasonable. Clay’s Custom Homes

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 78 posts · 24 votes
    3y

    Absolutely! I manage rental property and use Eric Clay all the time. Very dependable and reasonable. Clay’s Custom Homes

  • Rental Property Investor · Northern Colorado · Member since 2020 · 40 posts · 55 votes
    3y

    Awesome! Thank you,@Amanda Lizana!

  • Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 78 posts · 24 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Bradley Chapple:

    Awesome! Thank you,@Amanda Lizana!

     You bet. 
    @Eric M Clay

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 147 posts · 40 votes
    3y

    Hey Bradley! Congrats on your first KC deal! I can send you a whole laundry list of contractors that are good. Anything specific you are looking for or just a GC? You can feel free to message me as well

  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 157 posts · 162 votes
    3y

    @Dustin Street do the people from the list you referenced do just larger jobs or do you have good contacts for just general "handyman" providers as well... definitely in the market for good handyman referrals if you have them.

  • Property Manager · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2022 · 78 posts · 24 votes
    3y
    Quote from @George Red:

    @Dustin Street do the people from the list you referenced do just larger jobs or do you have good contacts for just general "handyman" providers as well... definitely in the market for good handyman referrals if you have them.

     I use Bret Ballard and Clay’s Custom homes for rehabs on my rentals that I manage and they are very fair and good. Let me know if you need any phone numbers.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.