Living in LA and investing in Indy

Living in LA and investing in Indy

Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 16 votes

Hello, I'm currently investing in Indianapolis from LA (Pasadena). I know there are a lot of us out here, and it would be beneficial to all to connect and maybe get together to share experiences and make our network even stronger

Please reply to this post if you are interested and I'll be glad to organize something

Graz

3Reply
75 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 10 votes
6y

There is a Facebook page called “Indiana Out of State Investors” where many people connect. Check that out. 

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Johnstown, CO · Member since 2015 · 119 posts · 78 votes
    6y

    I'd be interested - I'm in Colorado

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    There is a Facebook page called “Indiana Out of State Investors” where many people connect. Check that out. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Merritt Island, FL · Member since 2017 · 974 posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    @Marc Santoro - do you have a link? That page does not appear to exist.

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 10 votes
    6y

    Sorry, it's "Indianapolis Out of State Investors"....not Indiana.

  • Realtor · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @Graziano Casale

    Hi Graz, What kind of cap rates are you able to achieve in Indiana ? Thanks Mahavir

  • Real Estate Agent · Cypress, CA · Member since 2018 · 88 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    I am not terribly far from you. I am in Cypress, CA.

  • Nick GiulioniPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Carmel, IN · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 615 votes
    6y

    I would be interested. Investing from Bay Area but from Pasadena.

  • Member since 2018 · 264 posts · 61 votes
    6y

    @Graziano Casale I am down!

  • Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2019 · 42 posts · 16 votes
    6y

    @Mahavir Gill

    Cap rate are really depending on the strategy. For me is B neighborhood, SFH, buy and hold not much rehab, and I'm looking at 6.5-7.5% cap rate

    Still learning the ropes

  • Realtor · Bakersfield, CA · Member since 2018 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    @ Graziano Casale

    What is the age of the buildings that you generally buy ? 

    Also are you doing more SFR or multi-family units ?

    Thanks,

    Mahavir

  • Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    I would be interested as well if you decide to set something up.

  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 4 votes
    6y

    Hey Graziano - I live by LAX, would love to meet up!

  • Accountant · 90712 · Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I am interested! I am in Lakewood area.

  • Real Estate Agent · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    I'm from LA and have 2 SFHs on the northeast side of Indy (zipcodes 46235, 46226).  Let me know if you have questions.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2019 · 35 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    Hi all, I'm South of LAX and would like to meet up.  I've been researching Indy for a few months, just started making offers, but still need to refine my neighborhood analysis... Indy is block-by-block in many of the affordable areas.

    Even if we don't physically meet up, or it doesn't happen often, I'd like to talk about what's working, what's not. 

    Also, I'm in the "Indianapolis Out of State Investors" Facebook group. It's been pretty helpful. The posts are a mix of investors and service providers...There are some friendly PMs and wholesale/turnkey/rehab providers who provide some guidance, but also offer paid service.

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    @Peter Davis I’m a full time investor in Indy and run a meetup in Los Alamitos if you’re interested.

    Darn BP mobile app won’t let me tag people who commented in this thread. Everyone is welcome and it’s free.

  • Rental Property Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2015 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    @Jeb Brilliant I am interested in the meetup, let me know when you will have next one. I am in OC.

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    @Sri Kanth I’m hosting next week the 29th in Newport Beach and 30th in Los Alamitos.

  • Rental Property Investor · Long Beach, CA · Member since 2015 · 623 posts · 155 votes
    6y

    @Sri Kanth DM me for details.

  • Rental Property Investor · Pasadena, CA · Member since 2017 · 1 post · 0 votes
    6y

    I would be interested to meet and talk. I am in Pasadena.

  • Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2019 · 284 posts · 184 votes
    6y

    Im from Eagle Rock, Los Angeles....  I’d be interested to meet up.  

    Also, There’s an RE investor group meetup in Pasadena every other week... called FIBI.  Look it up on meetup.com 

  • Yong ParkPro Member
    Investor · Seal Beach, CA · Member since 2017 · 47 posts · 25 votes
    6y

    I'll be attending the Los Alamitos meet up Jeb.

  • Member since 2019 · 172 posts · 93 votes
    6y

    hello, another SoCal investor with properties in Indianapolis... love to connect and share notes

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2019 · 18 posts · 14 votes
    6y

    I live in Culver City and am going to be investing in Indy starting next month. Would love to meet up and chat!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sunny Isles Beach, FL · Member since 2019 · 10 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    Hey @Graziano 

    @Graziano Casale are we having an Indy/LA meetup anytime soon?  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.