Commercial residential property - Commercial loan 1st-timer

Commercial residential property - Commercial loan 1st-timer

Rental Property Investor · Kailua, HI · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes

I am an experienced real estate residential investor with multiple residential properties.  I am looking at purchasing a 12-16-plex, but this would be my first commercial purchase and commercial loan.  Are there many lenders in Indianapolis that will loan only $250-350k?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

0Reply
18 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Consultant · Whitestown, IN · Member since 2014 · 547 posts · 933 votes
    9y

    Most of them should... I would call Crane Federal Credit Union.

  • Rental Property Investor · Kailua, HI · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    Sorry for my late response.  Thank you very much for your input!  I will contact them. 

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 129 votes
    9y

    @Les D. Did you have any luck finding financing? If so, who did you end up using? I am looking to buy something similar and am starting to shop around. I've heard MainSource is a good place to go as well, but haven't pursued them yet.

  • Real Estate Agent · Inglewood, CA · Member since 2015 · 294 posts · 150 votes
    8y

    Has your search revealed any new commercial lender prospects that may be good for an out of state investor?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.