Looking for Realtor in Humboldt Park, Logan Square, Avondale...

Looking for Realtor in Humboldt Park, Logan Square, Avondale...

Vendor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hey Chicago BP'ers,

I am currently looking for a 2-4 unit multifamily to househack as my first investment property. I am currently looking for a realtor to work with in the Logan Square, Humboldt Park, West Town, Avondale, Irving Park area. 

Please let me know if you have any recommendations on realtors who know how to spot a deal for househacking/real estate investing with multi-families. 

I would appreciate any recommendations as I am getting ready for my first deal. 

0Reply
23 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Chicago, IL · Member since 2016 · 44 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Robert,

    I would be happy to assist you.

  • Investor · Washington, DC · Member since 2016 · 175 posts · 73 votes
    10y

    With those being popular neighborhoods, could look into condo conversion too as a potential exit strategy.

  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 138 posts · 54 votes
    10y

    Mike Cuevas

    Exit Realty

    Expert in those areas and specializes in helping out investors

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 53 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Sarah Ziehr knows those areas really well and is great with investors.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.