Real Estate Attorney in/near Savannah?

Real Estate Attorney in/near Savannah?

Investor · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 3 votes

Hi everyone, I recently purchased my first rental with a partner near Savannah and will hopefully expand more soon. I haven't had any success yet with attorneys in the area--I need some help with our partnership agreement, LLC work, etc. Does anyone use a nearby attorney that they would recommend? Thank you!

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Savannah, GA · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 21 votes
5y

Hi Alexander! I’m an agent and we use Brannen and Searcy for all our closings, Joel and Bailey are amazing! 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah, GA · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    Hi Alexander! I’m an agent and we use Brannen and Searcy for all our closings, Joel and Bailey are amazing! 

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Perfect! Thank you so much! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Savannah, GA · Member since 2021 · 31 posts · 21 votes
    5y

    My pleasure! 

  • Realtor · Savannah, GA · Member since 2019 · 30 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    @Alexander Cattran you can find Harris Martin with Bouhan Falligant LLP useful. He works both commercial as well as residential sides and has many investor clients. I've been working with him for the past three years now.

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thank you! I'll be sure to look into them.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.