What is/isn't working for Atlanta Area Investors

What is/isn't working for Atlanta Area Investors

Roswell, GA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes

Hey everyone. I am just curious, in this current market here in Atlanta and the surrounding areas, what is working for you guys and what is not? 

I am about to get into the REI game here very shortly and I am serious about achieving my long term goals. Im excited I finally have my "why" and I know the steps I want to take to get there. But since I am still in research mode, I wanted to ask.. what is working in late 2017 here for you all? Working with wholesalers, BRRRR, or flips? I see that while most of BP swears by du-tri-quad-plex, they are really rare here in ATL. Just curious how everyone is moving these days.

Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
9y

Your questions is way too broad. What may work for one person may not work for another. You need to figure out your own niche and utilize your strengths and minimize dealing with your weaknesses.

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 3k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    9y

    Your questions is way too broad. What may work for one person may not work for another. You need to figure out your own niche and utilize your strengths and minimize dealing with your weaknesses.

  • Roswell, GA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    @Michaela G. I understand what works for one may not work for another. This post is less about what will work for me, although I am focusing in on flipping, and more just about hearing what others in the area are up to and working on. Sometimes, that sort of discussion sparks new ideas and help people, not just myself, focus on where they want to devote their time. Thanks for your advice. 

  • Austell, GA · Member since 2017 · 110 posts · 10 votes
    9y
    @darrell welcome I am fairly new to investing looking into the buy and flip and buy and hold strategies. Also help manage a painting business in here in Atlanta please let me know if i can be of service. Cheers
  • San Ramon, CA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    Hey Darell, I am an out of state investor and have been working with Mike O'Connor . He is great and is an investor himself. He has helped me and my partners acquire multiple SFHs (buy and hold), but we have also considered some BRRRR properties. He's a super chill guy and can probably help with your goals. Very knowledgeable.
  • Roswell, GA · Member since 2017 · 26 posts · 6 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Sam Leung & @Josue Rivera, both very helpful.

    I talked to someone yesterday that said in Atlanta, the rental market is just exploding, so we may focus some efforts there and flips at the same time. There is money in both here. 

  • San Ramon, CA · Member since 2017 · 21 posts · 6 votes
    9y
    No worries @Darrell Noe. @Mike O'Connor is a great dude. He can certainly help
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.