Contractor / Handyman Recs in Dunwoody/Atlanta

Contractor / Handyman Recs in Dunwoody/Atlanta

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 0 votes

Hi all - I am looking for an investor friendly handyman or contractor that can help with a few items for my house in Dunwoody that I am about to list. Also I am looking for some landscaping recs. Some of the items are below. Thanks!

  • Paint/power wash exterior
  • Repair banister
  • Vapor barrier install in crawl space
  • Shower pan install and retile
  • Paint interior basement
  • Lay Pine straw
  • Tree removal
  • shrub/bush trim
0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor / Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 73 posts · 36 votes
    9y

    Hi Paul - I'm an investor and real estate agent - in Dunwoody for 25 years. I can help you with referrals on some of those items, and can also help with the listing process if needed. Happy to just answer any questions or help as I can!

  • Professional · Tucker, GA · Member since 2017 · 138 posts · 29 votes
    9y

    Hi @Berny Petersen, if you have any trusted GC's in who serve that area (Smyrna, specifically), I'd love your referral.

  • Contractor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 183 posts · 28 votes
    9y

    @Asim Alam let me know if i can help you if you need GC

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.