Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 26 posts · 5 votes
9y
Yoni, Hapeville has a lot going on right now. Lots of trending businesses opening up here. Big investors/developers putting a lot of money in the area. Plenty of new builds and renovations going on. I currently reside here now and it's seems to be a great place to buy some low cost rental and get them renovated and rented at a premium or flip them for a nice return.
Investor · Tel-Aviv, Israel · Member since 2015 · 36 posts · 6 votes
9y
Thanks.
What do you think is the ARV (for rent grade) for Solid Brick Craftsman on 1.4153 acres. 3 bedrooms, 2 baths approximately 1350 sqft. plus a full unfinished basement at this Area?
Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
9y
I've been looking into this area as well recently. I'll be adding this area to my list of mailers and other marketing starting January. I've got a friend with several properties there.
If you'd like to receive deals from this area in the future, see our website and fill out the investor form. Best of luck sir.