Looking for agency/brokerage as a wholesaler Central Florida

Looking for agency/brokerage as a wholesaler Central Florida

Specialist 路 Orlando FL 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 1 vote

I'm a young investor about to get my license I'd like to work at a brokerage that's open to working with me as a wholesaler if anyone can recommend any good agency/brokerages in Orlando for me I'd appreciate it

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Orlando, FL 路 Member since 2020 路 42 posts 路 25 votes
    4y

    Hey @Ricardo Lay.

    Picking a brokerage is definitely a big step towards the RE career. I suggest you interview a few of them and compare them. I work with EXP Realty and my experience has been very pleasant. 

    Best of Luck!

  • Specialist 路 Orlando FL 路 Member since 2021 路 9 posts 路 1 vote
    4y

    Thank you @Steven Torres I appreciate the help馃憤

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.