Miami Investor Friendly Title Companies (Recommendations Needed)

Miami Investor Friendly Title Companies (Recommendations Needed)

South Florida · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello All,

I have found a two "investor friendly" title companies however, I am not satisfied with their communication and service. Is there anyone in the South Florida , Miami, Miami Dade , Broward market who can recommend their preferred title company?

I currently have a deal under contract I am wholesaling and I would hate for it to fall apart due to lack of communication.

Please send your recommendations !

Thank you in advance!

0Reply
41 views

Most Popular Reply

Accountant · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 54 votes
7y

National Title and Abstract Company is my preferred title company.

They handle the majority of title searches in Miami-Dade county and are extremely professional.


See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Accountant · Miami, FL · Member since 2017 · 144 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    National Title and Abstract Company is my preferred title company.

    They handle the majority of title searches in Miami-Dade county and are extremely professional.


  • Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 289 posts · 342 votes
    6y

    @Paolo Alejandro Gregory Taylor Professional Associates out in Fort Lauderdale is my recommendation. Ask for Holly Maseda, let her know I sent her your way if you do. They are comfortable with double closings and are always great on communication and helpful. I actually closed my personal residence with them as well. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2018 · 360 posts · 213 votes
    6y

    Giannell Tittle , Attorney Joseph Giannell (located in Fort Lauderdale though) 

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 173 posts · 206 votes
    6y

    @Paolo Alejandro

    Marcie Gregorio-Montoya

    Worldwide Title Company

    She is familiar with wholesaling, double closings, assignments etc

    PM me for contact info

  • Property Manager · Miami, FL · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 6 votes
    6y

    @Paolo Alejandro

    I’ve been doing all my closings since 2009 with them. I’m a realtor, investor, asset manager and I syndicate investors for multi-families. Last month I closed a 34 units multi-family and I highly recommend them.

    Alvaro Castillo Lawyer

    Closing Manager

    Palm Title Corp

    Alvaro Castillo P.A.

    1390 Brickell Ave

    Suite 200

    Miami Florida 33131

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.