seeking excellent property management in Jax

seeking excellent property management in Jax

Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 26 votes

good morning BP-Jax Mastermind Members (yes, that's you :)) - praying is well with you all! I'm cautiously optimistic that I will be closing on 2 small SFHs in 32210 in the coming weeks and I'm on the hunt for an excellent property management company.  

I see that Valiant and supra have received a nod from a few of you.  Also, I have a friend who has worked with Morgan Property Management and North Florida Real Estate and Management.  (she has no horror stories, but I haven't been able to hear back from the latter in response to a basic request for info, which is a red flag to me. So I'd love to know any positive or negative thoughts people might have relating to those 2, pls.)

Honestly, I'd like a company that is 1) smaller (i.e. not massive), 2) highly responsive to the tenant and the landlord; 3) heavy on the hustle, speed, and creative problem-solving and very, very light on the excuses. 

I can live with a company that isn't small. But I'm an out-of-town investor. So i can't afford to deal with people who are hit-&-miss when it comes to the other 3 criteria. 

thanks everyone.  stay well.

1Reply
18 views

Most Popular Reply

Gary SiverPro Member
Flipper/Rehabber · Orange Park, FL · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 83 votes
5y

@Michele V. Reach out to @Elenis Camargo and you will not be disappointed. They are investors themselves as well as running there property management company Thirdstone Properties. They have met and helped many people from this site. 

See this reply in the discussion

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Gary SiverPro Member
    Flipper/Rehabber · Orange Park, FL · Member since 2014 · 180 posts · 83 votes
    5y

    @Michele V. Reach out to @Elenis Camargo and you will not be disappointed. They are investors themselves as well as running there property management company Thirdstone Properties. They have met and helped many people from this site. 

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    thank you, Gary!

  • Homeowner · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Reach out Charlene Diamond. A friend from college recommended her to me & I just signed a property for her to manage. She's very responsive and professional. 90four-9six2-34zero5

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    much appreciated, Sarrah!!

  • Investor · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 4 votes
    5y

    Hi Michele,

    We have 1 SFH in Jax and are OOS investors. We are using Green River PM management and they have been great. Kris Bruce was our original contact.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    Thank you so much! 

  • Property Manager · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 514 posts · 470 votes
    5y

    @Gary Siver Thanks Gary! Michele, it was great speaking with you and I look forward to potentially working together.

  • Realtor · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2019 · 95 posts · 87 votes
    5y

    @Michele V.

    I would absolutely recommend a connection I have at Traditions Realty LLC. His name is Dean and he is great with people, analyzing what you should get for your rental, and limiting your expenses due to great background check/having low cost handymen/contractors to get the job done right but still save you money. If need info let me know. I hope this helps.

  • Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 26 votes
    5y

    Allen, thanks so much for your response! My post has been so valuable to me. I have selected a manager as a result, but if ever I need to make a change, I now have a list of companies that are highly recommended, which is really great. Thanks again and have a great weekend! :)

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.