Investment savvy realtor needed in JAX area

Investment savvy realtor needed in JAX area

Richmond Hill, GA · Member since 2018 · 4 posts · 1 vote

We are looking at purchasing a property in the Jax area.  Possibly anywhere from Amelia Island down to St. Aug.  and need either a 2 unit (or more) property or a small property great for short term rental such as air b&b rentals at the beach.  Need a realtor who knows the markets and understands the rental potential.    Any recommendations?  

0Reply
11 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 20 votes
7y

Hey @Leigh Choate !

I hope you found what you're looking for! If not, @Ryan Robbins would be a great option for you. Lots of experience in flips and buy and holds!

Good luck!!

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    7y

    Hi I am a Realtor in Jacksonville and also a real estate investor. I would be happy to speak with you about what you are looking for. 

  • Specialist · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2018 · 54 posts · 20 votes
    7y

    Hey @Leigh Choate !

    I hope you found what you're looking for! If not, @Ryan Robbins would be a great option for you. Lots of experience in flips and buy and holds!

    Good luck!!

  • Real Estate Broker · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2014 · 78 posts · 54 votes
    7y

    Thanks for the recommendation @Jake Berwind

    @Leigh Choate I'd be happy to help in any way. If you're still searching for a place feel free to reach out anytime!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.