Wilmington, NC Aspiring Investor Looking For Connections!

Wilmington, NC Aspiring Investor Looking For Connections!

Member since 2022 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey, All! I’m a young aspiring investor looking to transfer to the Wilmington NC area. I’m moving from Fayetteville Arkansas where I did extensive work with some of the big time investors in that area. I have experience in carpentry and light construction, and own/operate a remodeling company. My hope is to connect with some of the investors in, or around Wilmington  NC to come along side and learn the ropes of investing in this area. I’m eager to learn, and would love to meet you guys! Have a blessed day 

~Jacob

0Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Rocky Point, NC · Member since 2017 · 70 posts · 84 votes
    4y

    Hey Jacob, feel free to reach out once you're here. Happy to connect. 

  • Contractor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2022 · 37 posts · 30 votes
    4y

    Great invested groups in the area.  Happy to connect once you get settled.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.