real estate investing in new britain ct

Most Popular Reply

Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
5y

@Suman Choudhury that's exciting! What are you looking for recommendations for? If you click on our website in my signature below, we have a list of contractors we use in CT / MA under the "Resources" tab. It's free and you don't have to give us your email address, lol. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions, happy to help anyway I can. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Windsor Locks, CT · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    @Suman Choudhury that's exciting! What are you looking for recommendations for? If you click on our website in my signature below, we have a list of contractors we use in CT / MA under the "Resources" tab. It's free and you don't have to give us your email address, lol. Check it out and let me know if you have any questions, happy to help anyway I can. 

  • Hartford, CT · Member since 2019 · 26 posts · 10 votes
    5y

    Hi @Suman Choudhury, what are you exactly looking for? I own 15 units in New Britain would be happy to answers any questions you may have. 

    Feel free to reach out

  • Shrewsbury, MA · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    @Chirag Gulati

    Hey Chirag! Let’s connect. I didn’t know you were investing in apartment buildings :)

    I will PM you.

  • Property Manager · NJ · Member since 2017 · 786 posts · 396 votes
    5y

    All how difficult is it to evict in Hartford under normal conditions? 

  • Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    5y

    I heard it's difficult to get good tenants in New Britain and they will end up spoiling the house. Please suggest, I am looking looking forward to invest in New Britain/ Bristol Area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.