Advice for unloaded 2 Oakland homes due to death.

Advice for unloaded 2 Oakland homes due to death.

Investor · Oakland, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 1 vote

Looking for advice/ opinions.  My partner and I bought two teardowns on one large lot in Lincoln heights as a flip a few months ago. We have done a lot of the initial work (new foundation, demo, stabilizing the hillside, minor framing.  Unfortunately he suddenly passed away last week, hence, I needs to sell them.  I was just the money guy, and he was the experienced flipper. 

Any suggestions on other groups or people to reach out to that would be interested in this type of investment? 

1Reply
21 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    4y

    @Brandon Bortnick I sent you a message.

  • Investor · Sacramento, CA · Member since 2010 · 161 posts · 29 votes
    4y

    @Brandon Bortnick pm sent also

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y

    I hope this works out for you Brandon

  • Walnut Creek, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    4y
    Quote from @Brandon Bortnick:

    Looking for advice/ opinions.  My partner and I bought two teardowns on one large lot in Lincoln heights as a flip a few months ago. We have done a lot of the initial work (new foundation, demo, stabilizing the hillside, minor framing.  Unfortunately he suddenly passed away last week, hence, I needs to sell them.  I was just the money guy, and he was the experienced flipper. 

    Any suggestions on other groups or people to reach out to that would be interested in this type of investment? 


     Sorry to hear this, if you haven't found a solution yet I can help out. Message me and I'm confident we could come up with a plan to get this taken care of.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.