I have $100k. How should I invest it?

I have $100k. How should I invest it?

Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 8 votes

I’ve inherited $100k I want to start a nest egg. I’m

Very much interested in investing. How should I start?

1Reply
101 views

Most Popular Reply

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 100 votes
6y

Are you new? If so, IMO, your first purchase should be a good education before you start buying RE.

See this reply in the discussion

52 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · MN (minnesota) · Member since 2020 · 15 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    I have 300k. How should I invest?

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 18 posts · 1 vote
    6y

    @Cosmin Iuga IMO usually means "In My Opinion"

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.