How to connect with Real estate investors?

How to connect with Real estate investors?

New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes

Hello everyone, I'm a new real estate agent in the houston area. I'm trying to find the best way to connect with real estate investors. 

0Reply
28 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Blake McWilliamsBusiness Member
    Realtor · Effingham, IL · Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 33 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Mason Baylor:

    Hello everyone, I'm a new real estate agent in the houston area. I'm trying to find the best way to connect with real estate investors. 


     Hi Mason! Congratulations on becoming an agent.  When searching for clients I usually suggest starting with ones inner circle and good old grass roots marketing.  Make your intentions clear and make sure you have something to offer.  

    When it comes to investors specifically, I recommend attending any and all real estate meat ups.  Remember, it's not about meeting all the right people; it's about meeting ALL the people.  

    Best of luck!

    RE/MAX Key Advantage4.427 Reviews
    View Page
  • New to Real Estate · Houston, TX · Member since 2025 · 9 posts · 4 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Blake McWilliams:
    Quote from @Mason Baylor:

    Hello everyone, I'm a new real estate agent in the houston area. I'm trying to find the best way to connect with real estate investors. 


     Hi Mason! Congratulations on becoming an agent.  When searching for clients I usually suggest starting with ones inner circle and good old grass roots marketing.  Make your intentions clear and make sure you have something to offer.  

    When it comes to investors specifically, I recommend attending any and all real estate meat ups.  Remember, it's not about meeting all the right people; it's about meeting ALL the people.  

    Best of luck!

    Thank you Blake, I'm looking into those meet-ups right now. I scheduled one this week already. I appreciate the feedback.
  • Blake McWilliamsBusiness Member
    Realtor · Effingham, IL · Member since 2021 · 57 posts · 33 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Mason Baylor:
    Quote from @Blake McWilliams:
    Quote from @Mason Baylor:

    Hello everyone, I'm a new real estate agent in the houston area. I'm trying to find the best way to connect with real estate investors. 


     Hi Mason! Congratulations on becoming an agent.  When searching for clients I usually suggest starting with ones inner circle and good old grass roots marketing.  Make your intentions clear and make sure you have something to offer.  

    When it comes to investors specifically, I recommend attending any and all real estate meat ups.  Remember, it's not about meeting all the right people; it's about meeting ALL the people.  

    Best of luck!

    Thank you Blake, I'm looking into those meet-ups right now. I scheduled one this week already. I appreciate the feedback.

     You may also consider the power of a site like prop stream where you can see who owns a property and which other properties they are linked to.  From there you can even skiptrace for a phone number and email.  

    RE/MAX Key Advantage4.427 Reviews
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.