CPA specializing in real estate in NorCal area

CPA specializing in real estate in NorCal area

Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes

Hi fellow BP’ers 

I’ve been reading a lot of books...thanks audible...and realized that I’d better get a CPA stat!! Yes, I am a nurse and live in the Northern California area. In all my “spare time”, being a nurse during a pandemic, I found that I am really going to need a CPA that specializes in real estate. I was listening to the tax strategies book and was horrified to learn that I have made a few major mistakes. Does anyone have any recommendations? Any help would be greatly appreciated...now back to work!!

1Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
6y

@Lynne Marquez

Can't help you with names in NorCal, but if no one responds back to you, I have names for SoCal.  Presumably the CPAs of the world are all very busy right now with busy season, plus Coronavirus preparations and probably preparing to work remotely, so responses may be delayed.  Good luck with your real estate and thank you for your help as a nurse during this crazy time!

*This post does not create an attorney-client or CPA-client relationship.  The information contained in this post is not to be relied upon.  Readers are advised to seek professional advice.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Attorney and CPA · San Diego, CA · Member since 2017 · 590 posts · 422 votes
    6y

    @Lynne Marquez

    Can't help you with names in NorCal, but if no one responds back to you, I have names for SoCal.  Presumably the CPAs of the world are all very busy right now with busy season, plus Coronavirus preparations and probably preparing to work remotely, so responses may be delayed.  Good luck with your real estate and thank you for your help as a nurse during this crazy time!

    *This post does not create an attorney-client or CPA-client relationship.  The information contained in this post is not to be relied upon.  Readers are advised to seek professional advice.

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Katie L.

    Being the procrastinator I am, I forgot it was tax season. Damage is done waiting a few more weeks won’t kill me. Thanks for the advice!

  • Real Estate Agent · Sacramento/Placer ~ San Francisco Bay Area counties · Member since 2012 · 1k+ posts · 743 votes
    6y

    Here's two for you to research @Lynne Marquez:

    http://www.ldevanscpa.com/

    http://www.winkcpa.com/

    Both are in the Sacramento/Placer county area...

    Good luck..

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Mark Pedroza Thank you so much...I will follow up...So happy for the July 15th reprieve!!

  • Realtor · Palo Alto, CA · Member since 2016 · 76 posts · 20 votes
    6y

    Hi Lynne, if you want someone local in the Bay Area, check out Dragon Tax 

    https://www.yelp.com/biz/dragon-tax-and-accounting-services-san-mateo-3. I refer all my clients seeking real estate tax advice to them.

  • Real Estate Agent · Napa · Member since 2019 · 15 posts · 7 votes
    6y

    @Lynne Marquez I work with Napa Tax they’re great. https://www.napatax.net/.

    I have realtor friends in Santa Rosa if you want someone super local DM me.

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @chris meadors

    Thank you for the info. Will check them out!!

  • Rental Property Investor · Santa Rosa, CA · Member since 2020 · 29 posts · 8 votes
    6y

    @Spencer Hsu

    Thank you for the recommendation. Yelp reviews are awesome. Thank you!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.