SF Bay Area Remote Investor Meetup?

SF Bay Area Remote Investor Meetup?

Rental Property Investor · Novato, CA · Member since 2018 · 110 posts · 145 votes

Any remote investors interested in a meetup?  Is there one that already exists?  I currently invest in SFHs in Phoenix and would be interested in meeting up with other investors, discussing their markets, etc.

3Reply
112 views

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2014 · 52 posts · 35 votes
8y

Alright let's set a date and location and make this happen @Derek Janssen. I can help you plan logistics if you wanna decide on a location first. Once we have that and post it on the forum's page, we'll get a better sense of interest. 

See this reply in the discussion

32 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 70 votes
    6y

    I'm in South Bay. I just completed the first out of state deal and looking at the central valley area for the next one.

  • Rental Property Investor · Berkeley, CA · Member since 2018 · 59 posts · 36 votes
    6y

    @Bowen Taylor Payson @Daniel Han @Aaron Hostetler

    There are meetups throughout the Bay Area, all the time. You can find many of them on meetup.com. I don't think I can endorse any specific one, especially on a public forum, but you can reach out to members directly if you wish.

    I've been somewhat out of the loop, however, due to personal life circumstances, but I do see emails go by about them.

    @Daniel Han@Daniel Han

  • Rental Property Investor · Honolulu, HAWAII (HI) · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    I started buying turnkey in 2012 remotely. Reach out if you have any specific questions.

  • Lender · Santa Clara, CA · Member since 2018 · 46 posts · 74 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Bowen Taylor Payson:

    @Ashley Cao

    Hey Ashley - are you familiar with any South Bay meetups on OOS investments?

    Hey Bowen!

    Yes, @Bobby Sharma holds some solid meetups all over the Bay - South Bay included. Search "Bay Area Multifamily Moguls" on Meetup.com

  • Lender · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 151 posts · 41 votes
    6y

    Thank you @Ashley Cao Truly grateful. @Bowen Taylor Payson please if you can make it out to one of our events: https://www.meetup.com/Bay-Area-Multifamily-Moguls/

    Regards,

    Bobby 

  • Realtor · Oakland, CA and a Real Estate Investor with Multi-Family Units and a Self Storage Facility · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Aaron Hostetler   What area of the Bay Area are you looking in?

  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2020 · 16 posts · 17 votes
    5y

    @Jentry Meza are these still running? I’m newer to the game and would love to come to a meetup. I’m in Pleasanton.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.